ADHD & Homework Resources
Here's a growing list of resources you may find helpful. If you have more to add, or want to trade links, write to us.
- The ADHD Book of Lists: A Practical Guide for Helping Children and Teens with Attention Deficit Disorders by Sandra Rief
- ADD/ADHD Behavior-Change Resource Kit: Ready-to-Use Strategies & Activities for Helping Children with Attention Deficit Disorder by Grad Flick
- Parenting Children With Adhd: 10 Lessons That Medicine Cannot Teach by Vincent Monasta
- Joey Pigza series (fiction) by Jack Gantos
- Positively ADD: Real Success Stories to Inspire Your Dreams by Catherine Corman & Ned Hallowell
- Disorganized Children: A Guide for Parents and Professionals by Samuel M. Stein & Uttom Chowdhurby et al.
- The Organized Student: Teaching Children the Skills for Success in School and Beyond by Donna Goldberg
- Same Homework, New Plan: How to Help Your Disorganized Kid Sit Down and Get It Done by Sally Hoyle
- Where's My Stuff?: The Ultimate Teen Organizing Guide by Samantha Moss & Lesley Schwartz
- Organizing from the Inside Out for Teenagers: The Foolproof System for Organizing Your Room, Your Time, and Your Life by Julie Morgenstern & Jessi Morgenstern-Colon